Wikileaks under dos attack

Is that false, or in any way misleading? Is it bad that the rest of the world knows that Ahmadinejad knows this?

He's dismissed the whole thing as a US disinformation programme.

No but it gives him some feeling of legitimacy in developing nuclear weapons using the "threat from outside" excuse.

I expect that he will now speed up the process even further towards achieving the ambition of successfully building the first nuclear bomb.

If he was guided by conscience then he would have either not done it at all, or only stolen pertinent data.

I really don't know what his motives were which is why I highlighted the word may. :)

I have to say, if it was an act of conscience then I take my hat off to the man.

I have respect for anyone who follows the dictates of their own conscience rather than be a machine.

You certainly have a penchant for complicating and twisting the obvious. I'll give you that much :hihi:

Anyway to unmuddle you:

Manning was a member of the military. Swore an oath of loyalty to his commander in chief and his country when he signed up

He was placed in a position of high trust.

He committed an act of high treason. Had it been in wartime he would have faced a firing squad

Conscience stronger than blind loyalty? What a load of crap. He had a beef against the military for some personal reason

What a very strange way of thinking. I bet they'd love you in North Korea.

Oh heck...you've set me off now...mmmm...all that lovely chocolate and toffee to help me work, rest and play. :hihi:

Glad you never served in the military Swami. I could see you sneaking off across no man's land to the enemy dugouts after an "attack of consience".

Nothing more despicable than a traitor when all is said and done

Glad you never served in the military Swami. I could see you sneaking off across no man's land to the enemy dugouts after an "attack of consience".

Nothing more despicable than a traitor when all is said and done

I can think of a few.

Traitor is a very loaded term. One man's traitor is anothers righteous follower of conscience, doing the right thing.

Archived