Wikileaks under dos attack

Please !

Please what?

Traitor is a highly loaded term. I've been called a traitor to my race for not opposing the BNP for example.

German soldiers who acted to save Jews were traitors. I'm sure you could think of further examples where could be a term applied to decribe someone doing the right thing.

Please what?

Traitor is a highly loaded term. I've been called a traitor to my race for not opposing the BNP for example.

German soldiers who acted to save Jews were traitors. I'm sure you could think of further examples where could be a term applied to decribe someone doing the right thing.

In this case, it fits the official meaning!

No but it gives him some feeling of legitimacy in developing nuclear weapons using the "threat from outside" excuse.

I expect that he will now speed up the process even further towards achieving the ambition of successfully building the first nuclear bomb.

The Saudi's want to have their cake and eat it - they bankroll Islamofascist terrorists to attack the USA, and beg the USA to attack Iran, and if we had access to the Saudi diplomatic papers, no doubt, beg Iran to attack Israel.

I think I can see a solution to the Middle East Problems here...

The Saudi's want to have their cake and eat it - they bankroll Islamofascist terrorists to attack the USA, and beg the USA to attack Iran, and if we had access to the Saudi diplomatic papers, no doubt, beg Iran to attack Israel.

I think I can see a solution to the Middle East Problems here...

I think we also have three sides to every political party too!

I think we also have three sides to every political party too!

No I mean that Iran and Israel can do everyone a favour and draw up a peace and cooperation treaty to divide the whole arabian peninsula up between the Jews and the Persians, whilst getting all Gadarene on the Saudis, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Yemen &c.

Glad you never served in the military Swami. I could see you sneaking off across no man's land to the enemy dugouts after an "attack of consience".

Nothing more despicable than a traitor when all is said and done

I did actually. I was a special operator in the Royal Corps of Signals. My job was to sit and monitor foreign stations transmitting in morse code. :)

No I mean that Iran and Israel can do everyone a favour and draw up a peace and cooperation treaty to divide the whole arabian peninsula up between the Jews and the Persians, whilst getting all Gadarene on the Saudis, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Yemen &c.

Most Muslim countries can't even do that even though there's only Muslims in it!

I did actually. I was a special operator in the Royal Corps of Signals. My job was to sit and monitor foreign stations transmitting in morse code. :)

My father would turn over in his grave if he knew that as he also served in the Signals and he was a loyal Englishman along with it

Archived