Wikileaks under dos attack

Well, Wednesday's Wikilieak Of The Day seems to be a bit of a wet tissue - as every involve is saying it was already known and supports there position.

It does however make us seem a little weak that we're responding to threats by Libya. Why shouldn't we be turning the screw on them? I supose there's alot of UK construction companies biding for work in Libya, particularly tripoli, which might have been quite significant given the economy. But still...

One thing is unbelievable that how wiki-leaks is gonna find that documents? I can't say Wikki has just started hiring detectives for mysterious and sensitive information.

To till now I can say that all of the information leaked by Wikki is bombing all of the countries pointed in that document.

Just to make you aware, wiki (actually wikipedia.org) are nothing to do with wikileaks!

Wikileaks.org is really just a place which will publish information generally stolen by crackers (aka as hackers in the media, but not in the real world).

Just to make you aware, wiki (actually wikipedia.org) are nothing to do with wikileaks!

Wikileaks.org is really just a place which will publish information generally stolen by crackers (aka as hackers in the media, but not in the real world).

Just a thought. People can be prosecuted for handling stolen goods.

Isn't it the same for electronic or intellectual property?

People keep saying that the media and wikileaks aren't breaking the law, that it was Pvt manning only that is in the wrong.

How true is that?

Just a thought. People can be prosecuted for handling stolen goods.

Isn't it the same for electronic or intellectual property?

People keep saying that the media and wikileaks aren't breaking the law, that it was Pvt manning only that is in the wrong.

How true is that?

I've wondered the same, one way to circumvent it is to hire servers in countries with such laws to protect the actions.

But, I was wondering about, in this country you can be guilty of handling stolen goods.

However, the media hold a special status, I did know more at one point, but...

There is legal precedent in the US, where the supreme court allowed the publications of the leaked Pentagon papers, which was their study war in Vietnam. Here is one of their findings:

Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government. And paramount among the responsibilities of a free press is the duty to prevent any part of the government from deceiving the people and sending them off to distant lands to die of foreign fevers and foreign shot and shell.

Archived