Wikileaks under dos attack

I'm just glad I don't live in a country like N Korea, Iran or China (plus others), a free press is essential to democracy, however, so is sensible restraint and source validity, rather than just ramblings.

I think it's fair to say there is very little doubt over the veracity of the released memoranda so far; the press have been free to scrutinise these memoranda and corroborate them. If there's even a hint of forgery, you can guarantee the press will leap upon it.

Until that happens I think the reasonable thing to do if we want a discussion about the leaks is to take them at face value.

I think it's fair to say there is very little doubt over the veracity of the released memoranda so far; the press have been free to scrutinise these memoranda and corroborate them. If there's even a hint of forgery, you can guarantee the press will leap upon it.

Until that happens I think the reasonable thing to do if we want a discussion about the leaks is to take them at face value.

mmm, I liked it this morning with Jack Straw jumping the gun, irrefutable now.

Never liked Alex Salmond, one seriously slimy toad!

Perhaps for another thread/time (or maybe not as it is linked to wikileaks) but could you sumamrise your basis for making that statement?

mmm, I was going to ask as well, but refrained as so not to take the thread off topic. But this thread seems to only be frequented by a select few, so...

mmm, I was going to ask as well, but refrained as so not to take the thread off topic. But this thread seems to only be frequented by a select few, so...

Haha, yeah! The thread was originally about the denial of service attack but has grown to incorporate everything wikileaks!

So in that respect I consider it linked to the general subject matter. And Phan can't really say summit like that and not follow it up!! I'm just generally curious what that opinion is based on is all, not being troublesome...:hihi:

If you want to get bitchy, postage stamp is about the size and depth of the sixtys ideology and adopted name you hide behind.....from a 2 week retreat on a ashram in wales no doubt:D

Nothing bitchy about it John...just the truth as i see it. :)

If you are going to post nonsense on a public forum you must expect some adverse comment.

Archived