Wikileaks under dos attack

The American Government are well known for messing up internet access from web sites which they don't agree with. It is the modern version of freedom of speech. the founding fathers are spinning in their graves at what their once great country has become.

If the founding fathers had seen computers they would have denounced them as inventions of the devil and talken an axe to them. :D

Anyway freedom of expression is still alive and well compared to just about every other country in the world. Just imagine if the KKK or Neo Nazis tried to carry out a demonstration anywhere in Europe. They would either be arrested or beaten up by the crowds.

In the US they give idiots like these permits to demonstrate and tell them to behave themselves

Reading a bit of background on him regardless of the damage he's done to global diplomacy he's clearly set the cause of gays in military back by about 50 years.

No it hasn't. A recent survey of the military on lifting the ban on gays resulted in the verdict that gays would be no problem. A soldier in battle is more concerned about the particular situation he's in than the sexual preference of the guy next to him

No it hasn't. A recent survey of the military on lifting the ban on gays resulted in the verdict that gays would be no problem. A soldier in battle is more concerned about the particular situation he's in than the sexual preference of the guy next to him

Was that survey before or after this homosexual serviceman gave away every bit of classified documentation he could lay his hands on because he was being "sensetive"?

Don't get me wrong, i've nothing against gays in the military, but this particualr gay just confirmed a whole bunch of stereotypes for those who are unsure about gays serving.

Just imagine if the KKK or Neo Nazis tried to carry out a demonstration anywhere in Europe. They would either be arrested or beaten up by the crowds.

Er, nope. Plenty of neo-nazis in Europe who regularly have jamborees and parades.

There's usually some kind of counter demonstration, a big fight and then lots of arrests for violent disorder.

Do you not get counter demonstrations against nazis in the US?

Was that survey before or after this homosexual serviceman gave away every bit of classified documentation he could lay his hands on because he was being "sensetive"?

Don't get me wrong, i've nothing against gays in the military, but this particualr gay just confirmed a whole bunch of stereotypes for those who are unsure about gays serving.

To answer your question I'm not sure about that. Anyway gays have always been in the military since the days of the Roman legions and maybe beyond.

Having served in the military myself I knew of two NCOs and a cook in my unit who were gay. If we in the ranks knew about it I'm sure the officers must have but no action was taken against them even though Queens Regulations stated that homosexuality was grounds for discharge

Er, nope. Plenty of neo-nazis in Europe who regularly have jamborees and parades.

There's usually some kind of counter demonstration, a big fight and then lots of arrests for violent disorder.

Do you not get counter demonstrations against nazis in the US?

Yes there are counter demonstrations but as soon as the physical stuff starts then the police step in also although during the last decade riots caused by extremist groups have become rarer and rarer. I haven't heard of any such incidents on the news channels for a couple of years at least.

I put this down to increasing multi culturism and the more tolerant attitudes of todays better educated younger generation

The American Government are well known for messing up internet access from web sites which they don't agree with. It is the modern version of freedom of speech. the founding fathers are spinning in their graves at what their once great country has become.

It's a stupid website that is trying to influence public opinions that's all and probably for political international gain.

With Middle-Eastern countries apparantly asking the US to attack Iran, it wouldn't surprise if the site was controlled by the Americans. Think about it, the Americans get what they want, the Middle-East gets rid of another rogue state and everyone ends up hating the Americans even more ... everyone is a winner.

Archived