Massive thank you to jbheating.

norks

Thank you for coming out and servicing my boiler today.

Last night my carbon monoxide detector went nuts and found 400ppm. It was telling me to evacuate and call emergency services.

British gas came out and condemned my boiler and gas hob and as you know it was freezing last night and today.

John of jb heating came out in the freezing weather on a sunday and performed a full service and i have to say i was amazed by his service.

He was very thorough and efficent as well as being and all round nice guy too.

I was also amazed at how cheap it was so thank you very very much John, i cannot recommend you highly enough and thanks for putting my mind at rest

:):):):)

Thank you for coming out and servicing my boiler today.

Last night my carbon monoxide detector went nuts and found 400ppm. It was telling me to evacuate and call emergency services.

British gas came out and condemned my boiler and gas hob and as you know it was freezing last night and today.

John of jb heating came out in the freezing weather on a sunday and performed a full service and i have to say i was amazed by his service.

He was very thorough and efficent as well as being and all round nice guy too.

I was also amazed at how cheap it was so thank you very very much John, i cannot recommend you highly enough and thanks for putting my mind at rest

:):):):)

Glad to hear your back to tropical temperatures norks :thumbsup:

No doubt you asked him to clear the spider carcasses from your bath and wash basin too? ;)

Glad to hear your back to tropical temperatures norks :thumbsup:

No doubt you asked him to clear the spider carcasses from your bath and wash basin too? ;)

Oh god i wish lol.

I will tell you something though Bf, it totally freaked me out last night when the damn alarm went off, it was so so cold but i did not dare go back into the house.

Really think everyone should have a carbon monoxide moniter, you never know it could save your life :)

Oh god i wish lol.

I will tell you something though Bf, it totally freaked me out last night when the damn alarm went off, it was so so cold but i did not dare go back into the house.

Really think everyone should have a carbon monoxide moniter, you never know it could save your life :)

Well you're very fortunate to be talking to us today norks, it's a silent killer. My mother in law lived on the same road as a family in Brimington who died due to CO poisoning a few years ago, it seeped through to next door and killed the neighbours too.

Ive been obsessive about smoke/CO monitors ever since, but thanks for giving us all a reminder of their importance.

Well you're very fortunate to be talking to us today norks, it's a silent killer. My mother in law lived on the same road as a family in Brimington who died due to CO poisoning a few years ago, it seeped through to next door and killed the neighbours too.

Ive been obsessive about smoke/CO monitors ever since, but thanks for giving us all a reminder of their importance.

Jeez, that is awful news and you are right it is a silent killer, hats why i got so freaked out last night because i did not know how much was in the house or where it was coming from, my son was upstairs and i panicked wondering how much if any had got to him :(:(

Will never be without one again and if i ever need anyone to do my boiler again then jbheating are the top of my list :)

The service might also reduce your bills , and surely the landlord has a part to play in this , where is his gas safety certificate ? , is it up to date. if its not been serviced then I reckon you have grounds for action.

It was six months out of date. will ring him tomorrow to tell him but you know what he is like!

you on nights tonight?

if you get a call through from me then make sure they get sent out quickly lol x

Archived