Ex Laycock Garage Equipment Employees

alan29

Hi,

New to this forum and was looking for some help with a Laycock wheel tracking gauge. I picked the gauge up recently (ebay) and I believe all the parts are present but not sure how it all goes together.

I'd very much appreciate any information on this equipment and, bit of a long shot, but would be great if anyone had a copy of the original user manual.

The forum won't let me post a link to a picture until I'll posted at least 5 times so I'll try and describe them best possible. The gauges are made of alloy tube approximately 2M long with blue right angle flat bar steel feet. One bar is fitted with a mirror the other contains 2 batteries and the light source, the light is controlled by a timer circuit contained within a small black plastic box. It came with 2 adjustable posts with 'Laycock' logos on them, 2 adjustable round bars with plastic knobs at each end and 2 angled steel frames. Sorry if the description is a bit vague but a picture is worth a thousand words, maybe I'll get up to 5 posts by the end of the thread and I can post up a picture :).

Thanks, Alan.

Archived