Some help would be great- problems with my S reg Fiesta

well this overheating didnt start the second time after filling water up it was about mile and half down road and temp was rising. Then i got it from holmes to rawmarsh and it didnt go above the n or my temp gauge. So i have to warm it up then it starts going...its rele hard to explain..all i know is that there are two pipes the fat one was squigy and when pushed water moved in tank. The thin one kept twitching when this splirting of water was coming out of the water tank as if pressure was there.

I've heard of people getting scolded when 'releasing pressure' from expansion tank - Be very careful if you really must.

yes be careful, it blew the skin off my left hand when i realised the pressure from the expansion tank. Oh and it hurt .

hi all just to update u all my car is now working spot on. Left it overnight and now fine think that allowed the anti freeze to travel around the system properly and set. I think when i didnt have anti freeze in it may have froze some part of the system maybe the radiator or a pipe. Thanks for the replies.

hi all just to update u all my car is now working spot on. Left it overnight and now fine think that allowed the anti freeze to travel around the system properly and set. I think when i didnt have anti freeze in it may have froze some part of the system maybe the radiator or a pipe. Thanks for the replies.

Great news, Im glad it it wasnt to bad. I have a friend with the same car and these seem to have a pretty bullitproof engine.

Archived