I think someones outside my house (29/11/2010 ~ 2am)

norks

I know this is going to sound crazy but i think someone is creeping about outside my house, i can hear all kinds of strange noises and am feeling a little freaked out :(

Don't want to bother the police so what should i do?

I know this is going to sound crazy but i think someone is creeping about outside my house, i can hear all kinds of strange noises and am feeling a little freaked out :(

Lock all doors and windows. Turn on some lights. Pull up the drawbridge. Boil up some oil. Man the murder hole. But seriously ring the police if unsure.

If you really don't want to bother the police.

go outside introduce yourself to him ,ask him in for a chat and a nice cup of tea and cake in front of the fire.when he's really relaxed ,get behind him ..blow is brains out with your 12 bore... bury him in the backyard ...sorted

I know you say you don't want to call the Police but you could all the non-emergancy number 101 or 220 2020 & tell them what you are experiencing. I recall something similar happening like this to me a about two years ago & they sent a police car to patrol where I live.

It is slightly worrying that you are hearing these noises outside your house at this time of the morning. I would call them to be on the safe side.

Archived