I think someones outside my house (29/11/2010 ~ 2am)

norks

Then please enlighten us.

I can't imagine the police would be very busy at 2.10 on a Monday morning to not divert a car round to have a look.

Who said any different?.:roll::roll::roll::roll:.

All I said is you ARE missing something but it is not my place to tell you what.

Perhaps the only thing they think is a joke is the way the OP has dealt with a prowler.

Or I am missing something? Is there now a SF night patrol vigilante squad who can be summoned?

It's great to be so smart isn't it?

The problem is that if you keep calling the police every time you hear a noise they stop coming. Then when you ring to report someone coming in through the kitchen window...

Is this thread for real? The OP is a female, its the middle of the night and there could be someone outside, and they ask a forum for advice?

Ring 999 its what they're for. I'd rather be an embarrassed fool that an aggravated burglar victim, or worse.

I sometimes wonder how some people deal with their day to day lives sometimes.

Excellent post :)

It's great to be so smart isn't it?

The problem is that if you keep calling the police every time you hear a noise they stop coming. Then when you ring to report someone coming in through the kitchen window...

Is that the case with the OP? Or is there more to the story which is only known by a certain clique? And if so, why alienate the rest of the forum, just post it on Facebook.

Is that the case with the OP? Or is there more to the story which is only known by a certain clique? And if so, why alienate the rest of the forum, just post it on Facebook.

For a start i can cannot post the reasons why it freaked me out on here because of legal/personal/security reasons.

As JohnX will tell you i DO NOT scare that easily and have endured far far more than a prowler around my house.

If i had called the police then i would have been slated on here as an attention seeker and time waster if it came to nothing.

All i required was a little bit of advice and possibly some reassurance from what was a quite scary experiance for me.

I am more than happy to pm you a few details as to why you think i am over reacting then maybe you would be less of a smart arse and a bit more savvy :rolleyes:

Archived