Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

If you live near Woodseats sorting office . Why don't you go round there in person, and ask them what is happening

Instead of just moaning on here

Oh silly me why didn't I think of that! I've tried it a couple of times, but they couldn't tell me anything concrete as to when I might receive anything and unless your parcels have been out for delivery and gone back to the sorting office you can't pick them up.

If you live near Woodseats sorting office . Why don't you go round there in person, and ask them what is happening

Instead of just moaning on here

It's ridiculous though, you PAY for postage to your house, why should we have to go collect them ourselves?

Oh silly me why didn't I think of that! I've tried it a couple of times, but they couldn't tell me anything concrete as to when I might receive anything and unless your parcels have been out for delivery and gone back to the sorting office you can't pick them up.

Did you get the old "the vans have gone out in your area this morning if you have anything its out now" tosh?

Did you get the old "the vans have gone out in your area this morning if you have anything its out now" tosh?

Yeah pretty much. I even asked our postie about the parcels, on Saturday. He just laughed and said 'You'll get 'em when you get 'em'.

I went to the Woodseats sorting office this morning to collect a parcel I'd missed last week. I was told it wasn't there and to try again tomorrow. It is very frustrating. I certainly don't think it's RM's fault, but they could improve their communication with staff and customers. I feel for the staff trying to find parcels for people, only to find they're not at the site, and they clearly don't know why. I'm awaiting quite a few parcels. I've already rang some family members and told them not to expect presents by Christmas :)

Been told that before too! I'm happy to have received one parcel but there are still a few I'm waiting for. Had no actual letter post for a couple of days although I know there is at least one due by now.