Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

I had a few parcels yesterday, and another card today, wrong name, right address, and a different name from the one I got the other day! Neither are addressed to any of the previous 3 occupants either lol how weird.

No van delivery today as yet, but only waiting on around 40 things now (down from 100) :)

Im still waiting for Amazon and Hmv items in S20 - one of them from beginning of December. I can only assume they will never surface now so I think a claim may be my next option.

Does anyone know if the telephone number of Royal Mail Holbrook has changed? I must have tried a dozen times today on the number I have always used and it has gone to answerphone after one ring everytime.

Sh2006.

Edited by Sheff2006

No sign of any post today, letters or parcels. I have seen vans out and about driving past on other roads but none have come down here. I've only had one large parcel delivered since the snow and I'm still waiting for some from the end of November.

No van for me today, i've had something every day this week though, but saying that it was 5pm when they came on monday x

I've had the posty on foot this afternoon