Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Still waiting for a parcel sent on 29th nov. Anyone else still waiting for stuff that long ago? I`m in s10

I`m still waiting for one that was posted on the 30th nov, another was posted at the same time and that arrived a couple of days ago so hopefully the missing one won`t be long :(

Just stating a fact,a lot of people on here think we do naff all.

My contract is for a 30 hour week and i will finish up doing over 50 hours.

Yes, I think all the posties out there are doing a great job:thumbsup: Yes, there are delays due to snow and Christmas post, but I have seen the posties working flat out and I am certainly not going to selfish enough to make snide comments about them because of some delayed post. I waited in a long queue at Ecclesall Rd sorting office last week but the guys at the desk were going flat out to serve people and wasn't actually waiting that long. As for all the gubbins about courier companies providing better service, in my experience that's just not true and I hear they have backlogs too. Actually a next day delivery package from a courier company posted on Wed, 8 Dec from London didn't arrive with me until Tues, 14 Dec (should have been next delivery) and there was no snow on those days - now I'm not coming on here whinging about it but it shows the courier companies are not the paragons of virtue some people on here think they are (BTW the sender chose to post this by courier, not me).

If you were contracted to work 50 hours, that's not the same.

i was just going to say something similar, it isn't a crime if people don't work "20 hr days with only a cup of tea and a fag to keep them going"

Jeez, people (and yeah, even posties are allowed) have to have jobs and work hours that fit around their families too!! :help: