Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

I've just found a "We tried to deliver..." card on my doormat dated 19/12/10 at 10:20.

Needless to say I've been at home all morning and they obviously DIDN'T try to deliver! I live in a small flat so there's no way I wouldn't have heard the postperson knock or ring the doorbell (and I've checked that the doorbell is working too!).

Sorry Royal Mail, but you're not doing yourselves any favours with stunts like that!

I've just found a "We tried to deliver..." card on my doormat dated 19/12/10 at 10:20.

Needless to say I've been at home all morning and they obviously DIDN'T try to deliver! I live in a small flat so there's no way I wouldn't have heard the postperson knock or ring the doorbell (and I've checked that the doorbell is working too!).

Sorry Royal Mail, but you're not doing yourselves any favours with stunts like that!

I keep panicking that I've missed them and they haven't left cards, but, seeing as Im in but might have been in bed, but they usually manage to wake me very easily, i just don't think I've had one single van this week x

Still no delivery, what time will they be working til?

I would say you've got no chance now. We never got any of these Sunday deliveries round here (Lane Top) sadly. I don't think I'm gonna get these gifts in time for Christmas now, especially if it's true what that postie said earlier about there being a ton of cages sat outside filled with Amazon items at the Brightside Lane office, with no one shifting them. :(

i ordered some things of the asda site for my son, and i placed the order on the 16th and iv just tracked the order and this is what it says

Item FF189105210GB arrived at Yorkshire Distribution Centre on the 18-12-2010 and we are currently processing it. does anyone think il get them before xmas eve?

Were Sheffield 6 /10 Border

Everything we as a family have ordered dating as far back as the 30th November has arrived.

I asked DHL that delivered an Amazon parcel on saturday, had they cleared the backlog now?, I was told not even close theres thousands of parcels in their depo's. The rest of the post is getting here as normal.

i ordered some things of the asda site for my son, and i placed the order on the 16th and iv just tracked the order and this is what it says Item FF189105210GB arrived at Yorkshire Distribution Centre on the 18-12-2010 and we are currently processing it. does anyone think il get them before xmas eve?

thetracking number i posted above a few days ago, that was being processed in Preston on Dec 5th has still not changed x

I would say you've got no chance now. We never got any of these Sunday deliveries round here (Lane Top) sadly. I don't think I'm gonna get these gifts in time for Christmas now, especially if it's true what that postie said earlier about there being a ton of cages sat outside filled with Amazon items at the Brightside Lane office, with no one shifting them. :(

Apparently S8 is the worst affected area and if anyone was expecting parcels we should get them today lol i had a delivery last Sunday, the Sunday before and one about 6 weeks ago x