Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Today i had one of those cards saying pick up your parcel.. the postman brought it, with no attempt by anyone to deliver the goodies. Seems that not only are we expected to pay escalating costs of postage, but we have to do half the job as well as worry whether our items are lost or not.

Edited by Petit Chou

Still waiting on two parcels :( Going away for Christmas tomorrow so unless they come in the morning, two people will have no present to open from me on Christmas morning. One was posted on 3rd December and the other on the 10th.

You people getting Sunday and evening deliveries are lucky, have had nothing extra round here.

Oh and for some reason our postie has still been writing collect from DO in 24 hours on the "you were out" cards, needless to say I went over 24 hours later and it wasn't there, I had to wait three days. Goodness only knows why he's still writing 24 hours it's as if he's oblivious to the situation :rolleyes: