Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

I bought something off eBay, 19th november. Seller posted it on the 21st.... yesterday i had to go to the sorting office to collect it... they hadnt tried to deliver.. the seller rung them to see if they had the parcel "weve had it ages theys said "trying to catch up with the backlog"

so... they're not doing the job that the queen demands humongous postal charges for.. best ring the sorting office.

thanks for advice i had a parcel sent out on 19th nov also think i will give sorting office a ring where did you pick your up from ?

PICKED mine up from Lane top.. no apologies, in fact they thought it was funny. ..and it cost me nearly 13 quid first class.

I had 2 item posted out to me around that time and i still haven't got them and our local office is Lane top too.

The other Sunday before all the snow the royal mail van pulled up with a parcel for me. 1st class item but 4 days late and delivering on a Sunday??

So shows they are already behind to start with, the snow will have made it even worse and typically im expecting lots of parcels with it being Xmas!

I had 2 item posted out to me around that time and i still haven't got them and our local office is Lane top too.

The other Sunday before all the snow the royal mail van pulled up with a parcel for me. 1st class item but 4 days late and delivering on a Sunday??

So shows they are already behind to start with, the snow will have made it even worse and typically im expecting lots of parcels with it being Xmas!

they're behind to start certainly..dunno why though... the snow has only been recent... wonder if it's just the sheff 5 area?

I live at shiregreen, no post today either :( no post since monday

I live in Firth Park, the postie has been deliverin letters most of the week and ive seen the van with parcels twice in the snow...which is why I was beginin to think my parcel had been lost or whatever. Mid november there wasn't any snow. .. and it took my parcel almost two weeks first class.... having said that.. .AIRSURE took over ten days to deliver a parcel to the US ... and I was told at the post office it was the fastest option and would only take 4 days.... normal parcels take 10 days....? anyhoo. the parcel to the US which cost nearly 17 quid, got there before my eBay purchase surfaced..

I live in Firth Park, the postie has been deliverin letters most of the week and ive seen the van with parcels twice in the snow...which is why I was beginin to think my parcel had been lost or whatever. Mid november there wasn't any snow. .. and it took my parcel almost two weeks first class.... having said that.. .AIRSURE took over ten days to deliver a parcel to the US ... and I was told at the post office it was the fastest option and would only take 4 days.... normal parcels take 10 days....? anyhoo. the parcel to the US which cost nearly 17 quid, got there before my eBay purchase surfaced..

I got a parcel delivered in a van this morning but no normal post, and unfortunetly i was in bed when it was delivered so i have to wait til tuesday now to pick it up from the post place :( im surprised we havent had any if theyve been delivering in firth park