Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

does make you laugh really carers and dedicated people make it to work on foot postmen get to go home so if i get no birthday cards then the postmen will have ruined my birthday

did you read my o p? there is no mail in the delivery offices! there IS no mail to deliver! :confused:

does make you laugh really carers and dedicated people make it to work on foot postmen get to go home so if i get no birthday cards then the postmen will have ruined my birthday

Carers yes because they are looking out for peoples health, no one desperately needs a gas bill or your precious birthday card! would you rather they risk a broken neck so you can get a card from an uncle, you know what it will say already!

dam thats a selfish comment (o no my birthday ruined) get a grip

Post isn't life or death. Doesn't sound like you are hard out at work either? :loopy:

Do these people you mention who are struggling to get to work carry 20 kg bags in these conditions? NO

Stop chatting crap.

Carers yes because they are looking out for peoples health, no one desperately needs a gas bill or your precious birthday card! would you rather they risk a broken neck so you can get a card from an uncle, you know what it will say already!

dam thats a selfish comment (o no my birthday ruined) get a grip

yea just lookin to the future my birtyhdays in january......

Post isn't life or death. Doesn't sound like you are hard out at work either? :loopy:

i went out at 6am to get to my elderly clients and i shall be back out at 11am to go give them there lunch and make sure they are nice and warm then i shall come home and be back out at 5pm n then again at 8pm thanks for your concern

yea but it's the posties that have not deliverd the mail to the delivery offices isn't they should walk and get sledges.

It's the road/rail/air networks that aren't passable to get the mail to the delivery offices you fool

i went out at 6am to get to my elderly clients and i shall be back out at 11am to go give them there lunch and make sure they are nice and warm then i shall come home and be back out at 5pm n then again at 8pm thanks for your concern

Not exactly a ten hour stint carrying a 20kg bag of mail is it.