Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

hi,

i live in scotland and posted a film to peak imagings processing lab in sheffield

Unit 6, Flockton Park

Holbrook Avenue

Sheffield

S20 3PP.

it was posted last monday but they have not recieved it yet.

could anyone that knows the area tell me if the mail is moving in that area?

thanks

Just like to say a big thanks to how things have been handled around here. (S33) I managed to collect our post from the PO last Tuesday, because the van couldn't get along to our village. The PO didn't have anymore delivered to them until Saturday and then there were loads. Yesterday when I got home we had a big pile and a little red card saying collect from PO, was shocked for them to be working on a Sunday, then a few hours later the postman called back in with the package on his way back. :) So thanks Mr postie.

Bet City Link and DWP (waiting for work and personal parcels from them) weren't working yesterday. Hoping they can get back on track soon.

hi,

i live in scotland and posted a film to peak imagings processing lab in sheffield

Unit 6, Flockton Park

Holbrook Avenue

Sheffield

S20 3PP.

it was posted last monday but they have not recieved it yet.

could anyone that knows the area tell me if the mail is moving in that area?

thanks

Things are slowly starting to move in all areas round here so hopefully they should receive it soon.