Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Im waiting now for literally 100 items, no exaggeration. Feel so bad for my posties... No sign of the van yet, so no parcels since the one i got yesterday. My birthday cards i received today had been opened too by the way. Good job i know they didn't have money in x

Oh dear,,, your post should never have been opened??? You need to complain very loudly!

Still nothing here, I'm just off ecclesall rd and live in a flat complex so my paths aren't slippery / treacherous. I personally think it's getting beyond the joke now, everyone else is managing, there are Kier vans on the estate, couriers are getting to destinations etc etc. I understand H&S to an extent but were being turned slowly into a girly society.

Still nothing here, I'm just off ecclesall rd and live in a flat complex so my paths aren't slippery / treacherous. I personally think it's getting beyond the joke now, everyone else is managing, there are Kier vans on the estate, couriers are getting to destinations etc etc. I understand H&S to an extent but were being turned slowly into a girly society.

No its not getting beyond a joke. It is still treacherous outside.When your walking around for Four hours with a bag on your back and not getting out of a kier van going to a house to work indoors.