Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Still none in the s8 area I'll give another day then it's bash a few ears time. Pavements fine overall so no excuse I'm afraid and I'm terrified of ice.

Glad to see it's so nice around your area. Where i was delivering mail today at 9.30am the temperature according to my Van was -16. The Van btw wasn't in use much due to the amount of black ice caused by yesterdays melted snow refreezing.

Im in S8 (Batemoor) Had delivery off DHL but still no post, theres a pressi for my friend for her Birthday for tomora! Anyone had any post in this area? Gettin late in day now got a feeling it's quitting time for the Posties!! :(

postman deliver dhl letters so you have

I was expecting a recorded parcel just checked the status and it says online "could not be delivered on 2010-12-06 as the address was inaccessible. It is being held at Sheffield City 2 DO pending collection/redelivery instructions from the addressee."

does this mean I have to arrange redelivery or can I go and pick it up in person?

Still no parcel delivery yet today, i think its strange that i did have one yesterday but none today...unless today is focused more on letters rather than parcels x

not strange really, the parcel you had yesterday will have been nearer to the top of the backlog pile that was being sorted, more parcels delivered as they sort through more stuff ;)

Anyone know of the situation for S2 - Olive grove road?

I have been waiting a week now for post, and still none.

Waiting to hear if I have a job.. (Finished Uni) and quite a lot of others have now heard whether they have or haven't, but I am still waiting for postie!

Is there any other way to get our post? I am getting annoyed now and want to know if I have a job in Jan'11 or not!