Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Our road hill has seen no grit, the pavements are still icy, but the postie made it today! First time for at least a week, but I've not been counting the days. I realised the sorting offices would be short of staff, post coming from other areas probably wouldn't get through etc., etc.

The Woodseats office is at the bottom of a hill that never gets any sun this time of year.

I'm not surprsied that they aren't getting much post out.

Weather is supposed to pick up by the weekend so they should get going then, but it will take a while to get through the backlog.

The Woodseats office is at the bottom of a hill that never gets any sun this time of year.

I'm not surprsied that they aren't getting much post out.

Weather is supposed to pick up by the weekend so they should get going then, but it will take a while to get through the backlog.

Woodseats road is like a flipping ice rink on the pavement all the way down too. Im lucky to be alive lol so if you do go down there, take care folks!