Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Well I am beginning to think we won't make faithless tommorrow night went down to Capel street today all shut up and sign saying closed due to weather don't know any other way of getting my post :roll:

What time did you go? My delivery office is also caple street, ive seen a parcel van (sadly he didnt bring my new wellies lol) on our road today and my postie has been delivering on our street since saturday.

Who's out chiecking the roads are ok anyway, I've seen no posties or postal road safety inspectors?

Of course the pavements are icy, the temperature is still really low, it was possibly safer when there was still snow on the paths...last week!

The temps aren't due to rapidly rise soon so on this argument I'd not expect posties to be out until spring.

I don't want to see people falling and especially not injure themselves but it really is getting silly now. I guess it's royal mail protecting itself from injury claims but it doesn't help the customer.

I applaud the guys that are getting themselves out and about and delivering though, cracking on anyhows.