Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

I waiting for things that were due the beginning of last week. I know there is a backlog to clear but don't see how they're going to clear it if they're not delivering!

I thought we might be getting deliveries back when we had one on Saturday but nothing so far this week.

Just phoned Royal Mail again to check what situation is, they said last update was for Monday and that said they weren't delivering, although I phoned Royal Mail on Monday and was told the last update said vans were out for delivery!

I also phoned the sorting office yesterday who said if they could get us to us we'd have a delivery.

This is getting ridiculous, keep getting different information, don;t know what's going on.

Just phoned Royal Mail again to check what situation is, they said last update was for Monday and that said they weren't delivering, although I phoned Royal Mail on Monday and was told the last update said vans were out for delivery!

I also phoned the sorting office yesterday who said if they could get us to us we'd have a delivery.

This is getting ridiculous, keep getting different information, don;t know what's going on.

Im beginning to think royal mail don't know either x