Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

And Wendel, someone posted on here a while ago about the packs been limited to a lot less than 16kg. And I've seen delivery men carting more than that to shops and people walking to and from town on the same pavements with heavier bags.

Its Health and Safety rules the post men cant help that.

Im sure over time is offered they cant make people work longer than contracted hours. My mates are Postmen and deliver parcels and then do a round they grab as many hours as they can but unfortunately not everyone does. I ordered something off Amazon Saturday came today good old Royal Mail!

It wouldn't be over time though. Would it? The back log is caused mostly by them not being able to work last week

And Wendel, someone posted on here a while ago about the packs been limited to a lot less than 16kg. And I've seen delivery men carting more than that to shops and people walking to and from town on the same pavements with heavier bags.

I think it must be a lot harder to walk constantly with a bag of mail for 4+ hours than hump something from the back of a van into a shop though.