Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

honeymon its quite possible that all the parcels are being sent round in the vans rather than just the larger ones or special delivery, as to how effective it is IF this is the case is yet to be seen...ive not seen any proper parcels coming my way and im waiting for a few...looks like ill be going out and re-buying some christmas presents if they dont arrive soon

honeymon its quite possible that all the parcels are being sent round in the vans rather than just the larger ones or special delivery, as to how effective it is IF this is the case is yet to be seen...ive not seen any proper parcels coming my way and im waiting for a few...looks like ill be going out and re-buying some christmas presents if they dont arrive soon

I'm wondering if I should go to the delivery office to see if there are any there to collect, some seem to have been collecting them but others have been told no point going unless they've had a card left. Not sure what I should do, wouldn't mind waiting so much if there was the odd parcel coming through but doesn't seem to be anything.

I'm wondering if I should go to the delivery office to see if there are any there to collect, some seem to have been collecting them but others have been told no point going unless they've had a card left. Not sure what I should do, wouldn't mind waiting so much if there was the odd parcel coming through but doesn't seem to be anything.

Just go to your sorting office and they have a look if there is anything mail/parcels for you! I did that this morning at Halfway

Not having any luck getting through on the phone. I did get through yesterday but he said he wouldn't be able to check.

And i got yesterday, oh yes one moment ill check for you i won't be a minute. Then he told me there were 3, which had become 6 without an hour when i got there x