Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

I went to Woodseats this morning as i've been waiting for 5 parcels for 12 days. All they had for me was a few bills:mad:

Looks like all the parcels are in metal crates waiting to be sorted.

But that just shows you they even have letters awaiting collection. I just got parcels when i went, i must be blessed x

No post in S8 for over a week now even though roads are pretty clear!

No post at work address S3 for past three days!

Its a good job that we all don't behave like this or the country would come to a standstill...get a move on Royal Mail!!!:mad:

I got a few items of rubbish yesterday, but no parcels..:(hope they come soon as they are Christmas presents..:(

same here pretty much....important presents aswell (fiancee and mothers) so im praying that they arrive by end of next week...otherwise ill be running off to meadowhall to find something else to give them

I dont think so, Ive been waiting for something delivered on 1st December.

Not that I care that its not here, I dont expect them to try to deliver in this weather, nor does it "update" you on the track my parcel / website.

People just have a go at the postmen and women all the time!

hi diid u receive your delivery yet? im just trying to work out how late they could be so i know wen to expect them, i dont want to go out and miss them n then have to arrange re-delivery lol x