Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

But that just shows you they even have letters awaiting collection. I just got parcels when i went, i must be blessed x

ive just been down to pond street in a taxi to pick up my parcels and was told by the guy behind the counter that i would have to wait till the van comes out with them as there were about 300 parcels that he would have to sort through and that he couldn't be bothered to do it, even though i was told by my normal postie that all my parcels were waiting in 1 sack for me! This cost me £18 in a taxi, just to be told he couldnt be bothered to look through them!!

Why can some people go and collect theirs but others cannot?

ive just been down to pond street in a taxi to pick up my parcels and was told by the guy behind the counter that i would have to wait till the van comes out with them as there were about 300 parcels that he would have to sort through and that he couldn't be bothered to do it, even though i was told by my normal postie that all my parcels were waiting in 1 sack for me! This cost me £18 in a taxi, just to be told he couldnt be bothered to look through them!!

Pfft it honestly seems as though it depends who you speak to, and even if the same person it varies with their mood and time of day x

It wouldn't be over time though. Would it? The back log is caused mostly by them not being able to work last week

So if you couldnt work for 4 days last week and you got to work for them to tell you you had to work 28 hours extra (assuming 7 hours per day) the week after you would be pleased about it? Employers cant do that as the snow couldnt be helped.

Do you work?

Which area are you in ?