Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

I haven't had post for a while either when I know there should be tons coming before the snow started. I picked a great time to buy a load of stuff online though :(

what area you in

im waiting for about 10 parcels the first one was sent out on 19th nov

what area you in

im waiting for about 10 parcels the first one was sent out on 19th nov

S7, most of mine is from America but a majority of it was sent around the same time as yours which in my experience in other places has been plenty of time for things to arrive.

Rhondda Cynon Taff cf433as

Hi you will have to phone 08456050767 to find the local delivery office in cf4 3as(cf433as)

as it is not available online.

Phone them ,if no joy call or complain online to customer services.

Two weeks to deliver is unusual for a tracked item and i am sure the will resolve the problem as quick as possible and give an explanation why.

Edited by kirakk

thankyou kirakk will phone them tomorrow

No problems, just here to try to help.

This time of year is the start of royal mails busy period and with the weather at the moment across the country it makes distribution difficult.

It is not the postman's/ladies fault that you do not receive a parcel/package on time,and i am sure most people will agree,it's not the end of the world after all.