Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

We went to our sorting office today (nr Manor Top) and got 4 small parcels, no letters. There were loads of vans leaving, and posties on foot, so hopefully we will get letters etc at some point, and still waiting on lots more parcels. the post we got was dated 27th nov - 1 dec.

We went to our sorting office today (nr Manor Top) and got 4 small parcels, no letters. There were loads of vans leaving, and posties on foot, so hopefully we will get letters etc at some point, and still waiting on lots more parcels. the post we got was dated 27th nov - 1 dec.

Cant get my breath..:loopy:...ive received more trashy post..(straight in the blue bag)...post woman's been up and down the street, and a post van's been roaming around our estate..but still no packages!!..:huh: ive checked online and they've been sent, they are my grandsons xmas presents..:(

im fed up my parcels were sent 10 days ago and still no deliveries or letters our estate is nice and clear and if a bin lorry can get on here im sure royal mail can I have a few parcels due to me for a friends birthday this sunday pppfffttt I have lost all faith in the posting system if I could get out to the shops I would do but I have a broken foot and have been in plaster for over 3 months :(

im fed up my parcels were sent 10 days ago and still no deliveries or letters our estate is nice and clear and if a bin lorry can get on here im sure royal mail can I have a few parcels due to me for a friends birthday this sunday pppfffttt I have lost all faith in the posting system if I could get out to the shops I would do but I have a broken foot and have been in plaster for over 3 months :(

Know how you feel, im partially disabled with Athritis, and stuck here wondering wether im going to get them in time,

Sorry about your friends present, hope you get it in time..:thumbsup: