Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Most are,glad you like him :) we try our best whatever the conditions despite what we get accused of (but that's a different story)

Where i live is ridiculous, our post lady went over 12 mths ago, they wont pay a relacement so other posties have to do their round then ours. Manager at capel st doesnt give a damn and is rude when people complain! Some days we dont get post when i know its sat waiting to get delivered!! Ive complained and nothings been done. Never had a problem like this with royal mail before :/

I phoned Capel St and they say they have had no general deliveries to them, so they have nothing to deliver out. The latest news was that they have just received a van with some special deliveries only, but they won't be able to deliver them out today. My son is off there now on foot, to pick up his special delivery, but they will only be open for the next half an hour or so, so if anyone wants to try picking up, go now, and ring first to check they are still open!

I havent had any mail for 3 days here in S7. Only problem is that I am waiting for business cheques and need to get them to bank to get them cleared!

Went to cash machine this am and there was no money in there due to person not being able to get there to fill it up, so even if I got the cheques, I might not get the money!!!:help:

My father is a post man at halfway and there is no mail to sort today as it couldnt get through, although there is post at the Brightside lane office. They are saying that if posties can get to there place of work to do so or they will not be paid !!! I think with this threat you should be getting SOME mail soon as xmas is approaching. The same threat has been issued to KIER employees!!!