Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Im in S2 and havent received any post now for nearly 2 weeks. Im expecting some documents from the bank and numerous other christmas presents ordered of the internet. I know the snow has caused havoc but cant see any reason why we wouldnt be reciving post now. Has anyone got the local delivery office number on pond street?

Same here, still awaiting a giro and 2 parcels.

Thats a sackable offence, what delivery office was it?

They all do it. The big one in Rotherham never ask me. I see people going in with driving licenses in their hands. They glance at the card (can't see the picture) and dispatch the items.

Not a problem, unless someone gets their hands on your goods. Then I suppose people wouldn't be so blase

I would much rather not say the guy was lovely.

You wont be saying that if someone comes in asking for something of yours and you don't klnow about it, then you will be playing hell we us, this is why we ask for prove of address and id, to prevent this from happening!

They all do it. The big one in Rotherham never ask me. I see people going in with driving licenses in their hands. They glance at the card (can't see the picture) and dispatch the items.

Not a problem, unless someone gets their hands on your goods. Then I suppose people wouldn't be so blase

But - how did a dodgey person get the card in the 1st place, very unlikey, if someone has the card, then it's almost 100% that it's the person from that address...