Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

woop I received 1 parcel today out of a possible 12 lol spoke to the woman who was driving a landrover she said theres over 500 parcels of backlog i wouldnt mind but she gave me 2 parcels and i had to shout her back as the other parcel was for a different address pmsl I can see a lot of mistakes being made

Has anyone had any luck collecting from the Woodseats delivery office without being left a card? When I try and phone it's either engaged or goes straight to the answering machine. I seem to be getting normal post now but not parcel deliveries. I don't want to waste my time going there and queuing and not being able to collect anything. I'd probably have to get the bus as well so it would cost me money but it just seems like the parcles aren't actually going to get delivered.

My next day delivery parcel posted to me yesterday was delivered at 7am this morning :D

Thank you posties! :clap:

recent stuff is going through

old stuff is trapped in the backlog parcel mountain

went to woodseat's collection today to see if any of my parcels could be got - they were handing out post but weren't doing any parcels.

i'm in S8

recent stuff is going through

old stuff is trapped in the backlog parcel mountain

went to woodseat's collection today to see if any of my parcels could be got - they were handing out post but weren't doing any parcels.

i'm in S8

Thanks for that. I was wondering if I should go and try and collect parcels from there but I won't bother if that's the case. Did they say what was happening with the parcels? We seem to be getting normal post now but no parcel deliveries.