Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Still had no post where I live, nothing since last Monday. Strange thing is, a mate who lives round the corner has had post and his road was a lot worse than mine in all the snow! Not that they've even got the snow as an excuse anymore as it's all melted today!

Finally got a badly scrawled card through the door today from parcel force after arriving home from work at 5pm, after a while had sort of worked out it had been left at Woodseats Post Office, went straight down to the post office to find out (as they shut at 5:30) and guess what. SIGN ON THE DOOR SAYING WE ARE SHUTTING AT 5PM TODAY, YOU CAN SEE THE BLOKE BEHIND THE COUNTER STILL THERE BUT TOOK NO NOTICE AT ME WAVING AT HIM. What a flamin joke, no wonder post offices are being closed. Also if parcel force vans can get around why not Royal Mail? no post now for nearly 2 weeks.

:rant::rant::rant:

i ordered too things on the internet couple of weeks ago from different sites. one item on ebay from china, and a dvd from play.com. the item from china arrived this week (which is quick shipping in normal conditions) but still no sign of the delivery from play? haha

Live on Albert Road, went down to woodseats this morning, there was a bit of a queue.

There was nothing there for me only one marketing letter , though I know i have been sent cheques, parcels, tickets, cards etc, etc

But the guy did say the mail has gone out today, so fingers crossed.

i hope they have some big sacks and strong backs!!!