Warehouse/Industrial space available to hire for University Society Ball?

Marisquirrel

Hi,

I'm currently looking for a venue to host a University Society Ball in Sheffield. It's a big fancy dress affair so I'm looking to find an 'alternative' type venue from the standard 'banqueting hall' type space to make it extra special. I'd ideally like to (legally!) hire some kind of warehouse / industrial space. Does anyone know of anything like this available to host a one night event around Sheffield? It needs to be able to hold around 200 people and pass health & safety regs!

Thanks...

Hi there,

Firstly, I wondered when your event is being held? The reason I ask is that we are currently renovating our venue which should be ready by April 2011. The venue will be something quite different, with a spectacular courtyard within the walls of an old sweet factory we expect it to have an industrial feel whilst being extra special. It will be capable of hosting up to 250 people (approx).

If this is of interest then let me know.

Thanks,

Sarah

E-mail: ingophoto@yahoo.com

Tel: 07779 277 838

Archived