Well Preserved Mature People

When I tell people my age they usually respond with the 'long paper round' joke. Damn them! Damn them all to Hell!

Same here. "Uphill both ways, and the sundays aswell!?!"

Ha, bloody, ha, ha. Bugger!! My teeth just flew out.:mad:

Ooh.........I see now why you make silly comments about Cliff Richard and how old he looks,

being only 21 years of age your still a chav and tend to only look upon people in your own age group as being worth anything to look at.........wait until you are 70 if your generation manages to reach that age and see if your neck resembles a turkey and your hands look old.

Memories of Cliff Richard will still be going strong when all the boy bands have long disappeared !

His hair is now dyed black, without any grey hairs which is very odd looking on a man his age !

Ooh.........I see now why you make silly comments about Cliff Richard and how old he looks,

being only 21 years of age your still a chav and tend to only look upon people in your own age group as being worth anything to look at.........wait until you are 70 if your generation manages to reach that age and see if your neck resembles a turkey and your hands look old.

Memories of Cliff Richard will still be going strong when all the boy bands have long disappeared !

God how harsh

Cliff Richards does look old he is bloody old!!!

All the botox in the world cannot change that.

I am 23. however i always get ID'd at the cinema even for 15's sometimes

Archived