Would you lie?

Would you lie?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you lie?

• Yes
    • No
    • Possibly

I voted no. If the police were truly trying to frame someone and I lied to protect them then surely the police would just throw their net wider and drag me in too. I'd rather work from outside prison to clear my friend/relative's name.

Originally posted by max

I voted no. If the police were truly trying to frame someone and I lied to protect them then surely the police would just throw their net wider and drag me in too. I'd rather work from outside prison to clear my friend/relative's name.

Sorry, i had to have a relook at the thread as i think i missed the point, Framed.

On doing that then yes if i thought my partner was being framed then i would help the police to clear there name.

Originally posted by The Cycleracer

Sorry, i had to have a relook at the thread as i think i missed the point, Framed.

On doing that then yes if i thought my partner was being framed then i would help the police to clear there name.

Look again, it's the police who are doing the framing.

Originally posted by Agent Dan

i reckon the best course would be to be honest - if they are being framed for something then the truth is the only thing that would really stand up in court...

Yeah, but the police would lie in court if they were trying to frame someone. I've witnessed this first hand.

Archived