Murder in Leeds - Did you go to see Motorhead 25/11/2010

If anyone from Sheffield made the trip up to Leeds to see Motorhead last week please be aware that police are appealing for witnesses - If you went and saw someone setting fire to someone else's hair please contact the police.

"UPDATE: Appeal - Murder, Leeds City Centre

Monday, 29 November, 2010

Two men, aged 30 and 26, were arrested at the weekend in connection with the death of Andrew Crawford.

They have since been bailed pending further enquiries.

West Yorkshire Police’s Homicide and Major Enquiry Team (H-MET) continues to appeal for witnesses to both the altercation on Dudley Way, outside the car park to The Light shopping centre, and to the incident inside the 02 Academy when Mr Crawford’s cousin’s hair was set alight.

Anyone with information is asked to contact 0845 6060606 or Crimestoppers anonymously and in confidence on 0800 555 111."

yeah an online mate went and told me about that, i was meant to be going and cancelled due to needing the money id spend elsewhere so i sold my ticket to a workmate.

not sure he saw anything tho, but if i see him online ill let him know

Archived