VERY aggressive delivery man!!

There we were, all 3 kids and myself, ill in pj`s, there was a loud knocking at the door and through the glass panel I could see a man, I shouted "who is it" I never open the door to strangers, then a large box slammed against the panel, so loudly I screamed and he started shouting/yelling I looked out the window and he threw the box, which I could see was my new candlearbra, on the drive, I flung the door open and said what are you doing he said I am not standing here answering questions to you in this cold, you should have opened the door, I said I came as quickly as I could, and I wouldnt open the door till I knew who was there, he was very abusive so I said right I am reporting you to the company, he got in a grey car drove off and then and pulled up and wound the window down and hurled more abuse at me, standing there in my pj`s! so I did phone the company, who use <removed> delivery. what do you make of that, having a bad day??? or had he done this before........

There we were, all 3 kids and myself, ill in pj`s, there was a loud knocking at the door and through the glass panel I could see a man, I shouted "who is it" I never open the door to strangers, then a large box slammed against the panel, so loudly I screamed and he started shouting/yelling I looked out the window and he threw the box, which I could see was my new candlearbra, on the drive, I flung the door open and said what are you doing he said I am not standing here answering questions to you in this cold, you should have opened the door, I said I came as quickly as I could, and I wouldnt open the door till I knew who was there, he was very abusive so I said right I am reporting you to the company, he got in a grey car drove off and then and pulled up and wound the window down and hurled more abuse at me, standing there in my pj`s! so I did phone the company, who use <removed> delivery. what do you make of that, having a bad day??? or had he done this before........
Probablly just found out he's got Welsh ancestors. It'd do that to me as well.

I did sheffgrow, but now am feeling guilty in case he loses his job but also scared in case he comes back an has a go at me!!!!!
Crap day or not. He's a professional, someone pays him to deal with customers in a respectful and dignified way. His sole purpose whilst at work is to represent the company he works for. His personal problems shouldn't effect this. If he needed to take it out on something, you and your door shouldn't have been the targets. That's what delivery drivers have vans/cars for .... we kick the tyres if we need to vent our anger.

He needs reporting before he smashes someones precious, irreplaceable collectible delivery.

I did sheffgrow, but now am feeling guilty in case he loses his job but also scared in case he comes back an has a go at me!!!!!

let him lose it he deserves it, in this day and age i bet theres 100 people queuing up for his job who would treat customers with respect,

imagine if he had done the same to a little old woman he could have given her a heart attack,

hi why do people allways name the company. is all you doin is make that buisness lose money and then the company make cut backs and people lose there jobs. why name them on forums? if you wright to the company they will deal with the problem for you. 99% people complain tryin to get something for nowt. one day you will complain and if a person lose there job that person will switch on you he will have nothin to lose. it makes me really mad when you start namein companys do not understand. the driver needs dealin with but there are proper channels not on forums. we all make human errors.

hi why do people allways name the company. is all you doin is make that buisness lose money and then the company make cut backs and people lose there jobs. why name them on forums? if you wright to the company they will deal with the problem for you. 99% people complain tryin to get something for nowt. one day you will complain and if a person lose there job that person will switch on you he will have nothin to lose. it makes me really mad when you start namein companys do not understand. the driver needs dealin with but there are proper channels not on forums. we all make human errors.

we all make mistakes we all dont shout at women in their pyjamas who have children in the house, how brave of him!!!

Archived