Panic food buying, the big freeze.

I have this little thing called "common sense" and it has got me through life so far. The weather is not even that bad out there so it's much ado about nothing :)

My sentiments entirely. Though if you had been in Bingham Park today watching all the teenagers sledging down the banks, I am sure the teens were grateful that there was much of a do about closing the schools and giving them all a day off.

I cant panic buy as I dont have a freezer. But I could just leave it on the doorstep:roll:

My sentiments entirely. Though if you had been in Bingham Park today watching all the teenagers sledging down the banks, I am sure the teens were grateful that there was much of a do about closing the schools and giving them all a day off.

I cant panic buy as I dont have a freezer. But I could just leave it on the doorstep:roll:

i havent got much of a freezer, just a letterbox job in the fridge. i've rammed it as full as i can!

my next door neighbours have a bag of what looks like fridge/freezer stuff out on their balcony though :o (they do this quite often, dont think its just due to the weather :loopy: )

i havent got much of a freezer, just a letterbox job in the fridge. i've rammed it as full as i can!

my next door neighbours have a bag of what looks like fridge/freezer stuff out on their balcony though :o (they do this quite often, dont think its just due to the weather :loopy: )

Must melt very quickly in the summer.

Summer whats that. Seems like light years away:roll:

Must melt very quickly in the summer.

Summer whats that. Seems like light years away:roll:

they have none chilled stuff out there in the summer and seem to be using it as an auxilliary fridge/freezer at the minute.

i have seen the lady dumping a hot pan of rice out there before! presumably to cool down? i still think they are :loopy:

Suppose you could do what we used to do in the forces... put food in a plastic bag and dangle from a first floor window. Ideal freezer :)

Archived