£2million will left to RSPCA is overturned in favour of daughter.

danot

So why aren't you a judge if you're as you claim more learned in the law than this particular judge?

In this particular case, you don't need to be particularly learned, because the law is very simple and very clear. If the testator was of sound mind, and was not coerced into signing against his or her wishes, the will stands and is legally binding.

I dont need to think carefully, thanks though.

I phone them becuse they are supposed to prevent/stop this kind of thing. Havent you seen the glossy, expensive tv ads?

So you phone them in the full knowledge that they're a con simply because they make expensive tv adverts and print print glossy brochures? Can I tarmac your drive?:hihi:

So you phone them in the full knowledge that they're a con simply because they make expensive tv adverts and print print glossy brochures? Can I tarmac your drive?:hihi:

Yeah, thats just what i said :rolleyes:

And you can tarmac what you like fella.

just dont forget to get some adult supervision.

In this particular case, you don't need to be particularly learned, because the law is very simple and very clear. If the testator was of sound mind, and was not coerced into signing against his or her wishes, the will stands and is legally binding.

And that is what the judge decided is it?

So two of you are now saying that a crown court judge doeasn't know the law.

Crown court judges are highly qualified and don't make quick decisions they study cases at great length out of court.

I think scraping the barrel now comes to mind in your case danot.

They probably spend more than £2m a year on their adverts.

Yeah, thats just what i said :rolleyes:

And you can tarmac what you like fella.

just dont forget to get some adult supervision.

I thought that's what you said. I'll send you one of my glossy brochures. I'll expect a phone call soon:hihi:

And that is what the judge decided is it?

So two of you are now saying that a crown court judge doeasn't know the law.

Crown court judges are highly qualified and don't make quick decisions they study cases at great length out of court.

They also get it wrong from time to time.

Archived