£2million will left to RSPCA is overturned in favour of daughter.

danot

They also get it wrong from time to time.
But you being well up on the law and in their confidence know for sure about this case.

We're in the prescence of some mighty being here, Sheffields answer to the Attorney General.

All post 3 we're not worthies.

So he's told you that as well did he, my we are in such esteemed company, we now have someone who's used to being in the prescence of judges I reckon.
No he didn't tell me. It seems he's keeping the reason for his ruling to himself. Can you explain what his reason was?

No he didn't tell me. It seems he's keeping the reason for his ruling to himself. Can you explain what his reason was?
How do you know he's keeping the reasons to himself? were you there at his summing up? you seem to make a lot a rash statements.

Ive asked you before have you read the transcript of the trial yes or no?

But you being well up on the law and in their confidence know for sure about this case.

We're in the prescence of some mighty being here, Sheffields answer to the Attorney General.

All post 3 we're not worthies.

It's nothing to do with being up on the law, the law pertaining to the validity of a will is common knowledge. Google it!

Hi chaps. I read the early exchanges on this thread which were quite civil. Now you've defended to insulting each other. It's like the "discussions"my parents used to have.:hihi::hihi::hihi:
Wll he's been asked several times to substantiate his statements/comments about the trial judge etc, we're still waiting.

Archived