£2million will left to RSPCA is overturned in favour of daughter.

danot

Because for a few months after speaking to her solicitor she did nothing until in a phone conversation my aunt told her that she had allready done so and like her solicitor advised her to do so.
Ok Bassman, no further questions.;)

The Daily Mail report of this case describes Christine Gill working long hours on the family farm without pay. This is entirely normal for most farming familys.

It is also normal for most family farms to be passed down through the generations.

My guess in this case is that the father considered the daughter's partner to be a gold digger who was more interested in the farm than her, and was determined he wouldn't get his hands on it.

This is a perfectly valid reason, even if nasty and misguided, not to leave it to her.

The daughter employed one of the most expensive legal firms to fight her case and in the end it paid off, though she was going for broke.

The RSPCA do some good work but I've no sympathy for them here. She offered them 250 acres to settle out of court but they wanted everything.

I hope they get caned over the expenses.

Good piece of info, I said earlier that surely a compromise could have been made and it looks like the daughter was prepared to do so.

I certainly won't be dropping anything into their collection cans, someones head should roll at the RSPCA for poor judgement.

Your wrong, the rspca is a con and those dogs will continue to suffer at the hands of a violent bully.

Why do you phone them then?.. think carefully.

I dont need to think carefully, thanks though.

I phone them becuse they are supposed to prevent/stop this kind of thing. Haven't you seen the glossy, expensive tv ads?

So you phone them in the full knowledge that they're a con simply because they make expensive tv adverts and print print glossy brochures? Can I tarmac your drive?:hihi:

Yeah, that's what I said :rolleyes:

And you can tarmac what you like fella.

just dont forget to get some adult supervision.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Im glad you find it funny.

Confused as to why youd show yourself up like this but glad your having a good time.

So, as i was saying. Ive reported this man who abuses his dogs and the rspca have done nothing.

Anyone else find this funny?

Im glad you find it funny.

Confused as to why youd show yourself up like this but glad your having a good time.

So, as i was saying. Ive reported this man who abuses his dogs and the rspca have done nothing.

Anyone else find this funny?

How certain are you that the RSPCA haven't done anything? By your own admission they must have been to the property as they've left their card. The owner of the two dogs must be aware that the RSPCA wish to speak to him. They can't remove the dogs from the property until they complete their investigation and are satisfied that the dogs are being mistreated..

Archived