£2million will left to RSPCA is overturned in favour of daughter.

danot

I dont see why it couldnt have been split - fathers half to rspca as he wanted and leave the mothers share up for discussion. least everyone gets something. i'd feel pretty bad though being the daughter essentially taking 2mil away from a charity..
I agree that some kind of agreement could have been reached, bearing in mind the charity never had the money that the daughter naturaly ecpected to be coming to her.

But you haven't been expressing your view you've been claiming to quote from the law and from evidence given at the trial.
There is no evidence. If there is... where is it? and why are the RSPCA even bothering to contest the judges decision which was reached on the strength of it?

There is no evidence. If there is... where is it? and why are the RSPCA even bothering to contest the judges decision which was reached on the strength of it?
How do you know when you haven't read the transcript you're just summising.

Archived