How many did something generous today?

Sod all the smuggies who think they should get awards for going to work or awards for staying at home.

How many have actually done something meaningful, with no thought of remuneration?

Have you shovelled snow for the neighbours car, fetched the old lady some milk or helped child mind or dog walk.?

I didnt do anything but id like to mention something someone did for me went to the post office this morning and asked for 30 pound gas and 10 pound electric got home an he'd given me 30pound electric and 10pound gas i phoned up and he said it was my fault not theres, so went back to the post office complaining they wouldn't do anything about it then a lady tapped my partner on the shoulder and gave him 20pound we tried refusing it but she wouldn't take it back she just walked away so i would just like to say a big thank you to this lady and if i see her about would like to repay her for her kindness

I didnt do anything but id like to mention something someone did for me went to the post office this morning and asked for 30 pound gas and 10 pound electric got home an he'd given me 30pound electric and 10pound gas i phoned up and he said it was my fault not theres, so went back to the post office complaining they wouldn't do anything about it then a lady tapped my partner on the shoulder and gave him 20pound we tried refusing it but she wouldn't take it back she just walked away so i would just like to say a big thank you to this lady and if i see her about would like to repay her for her kindness

report them - it's their fault, they can refund you and redo the transaction they just can't be bothered and could have left you without heating as guessing by amount you have gas central heating. There are still kind people out there

Archived