How many did something generous today?

I have :) I gave a friend a lift to go and feed their horses, gave some other friends a lift to the shop. Trains were terminating here (Edale) and there was someone stuck wanting to get to Hope so I gave him a lift the 5 miles. When he got out of the car he said he would pass on the good will and help somebody else out. Which was nice. Can't quite get over that trains were terminating here because they couldn't get to Sheffield. There is a man that camped here last night, trying to get back to Sheffield. :( If I bump into him again I might see if he needs assistance getting back. He kept going to the station but trains stopped and didn't continue.

Sod the smuggies!! Get a life. Yep. I walked to work. Set off at 0530 from Rotherham To the Northern General to look after sick patients. Is this classed as something meaningful or should i stay at home and let people (who may be related or friends of yours) fend for themselves. Then i could shovel someones drive for them:loopy:

That's your own daft fault for living in Rotherham. :loopy:

i shopped for elderly neighbours a my son has been clearing paths for them and been out for an hour searching for my nieces missing cat :(

Mary if i'm right you live in Woodhouse, give me details of the cat colour and so on i'll keep my eyes open, however, they do usually find shelter, very clever bless

I had a lady on here offer to fetch me anything I needed as im housebound at the min...... now that is a generous off, to help someone u dont even kno x

I think this was me lol and it still stands and for anyone else in the s2 area needing any help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:love:

Archived