How many did something generous today?

Im a martyr for going to work no point in being modest. I definately feel superior and smug, folks who call me pay me due respects and realise they should have gone to work too.

People like me are single handedly keeping this country running today- its a great feeling!!

Sod the smuggies!! Get a life. Yep. I walked to work. Set off at 0530 from Rotherham To the Northern General to look after sick patients. Is this classed as something meaningful or should i stay at home and let people (who may be related or friends of yours) fend for themselves. Then i could shovel someones drive for them:loopy:

Your dedication to your job and the wellbeing of sick people is to be admired.

Only a sick person would think otherwise.

Not quite true though Clarew - some admittedly.

Some just not to loose a days pay, some just to get sent home early and some just to boast and berate the others who stayed at home. As was seen yesterday on several threads.

Some "services"have no option and they are special all year.

i don't think it matters why they went to work today or what type of service they provides, i still think they are special.

even if they get sent home or don't want to miss a days pay, whats wrong with boasting abit, if they can do it and have done it then well done to them all. :)

i don't think it matters why they went to work today or what type of service they provides, i still think they are special.

even if they get sent home or don't want to miss a days pay, whats wrong with boasting abit, if they can do it and have done it then well done to them all. :)

Exactly. Its OK to feel like a special boy for one day of the year isnt it?

Archived