Any ideas for New Years Eve in Sheffield? 2010/11

allieup900

Hi,

I've been looking all over the web for events this NYE, and can find hardly anything, i must have spent a few hours looking through websites and trying to call places! So does anyone have any good ideas or recommendations for me and my partner, both in our mid 20's. We're looking for somewhere with food, entertainment, and hopefully not too pricey.

Thanks.

Alex

We're not charging this year...Our drinks prices are also the same as usual!

http://www.abuelo.co.uk/abuelo/New_Years_Eve.html

:D

I didn't realise we generally accepted dollars in this country. Presumably these must be USD, so I guess $35 ~ £22 quid for a bottle of champagne? A bit dear but not too unreasonable for NYE.

£3.80 for a Mojito also doesn't sound too excessive for New Year, if you only have the one.

Why not come along and celebrate the New Year at one of our New Years Eve Gala Dinner & Dance..You And your guests will be welcomed by a welcome drink, followed by a scrumptions four course meal , entertainment ,champagne at Midnight and a fabulous fireworks display welcoming in the new year ,

To enquire about a making booking, feel free to call us on 0114 2587780 also Christmas & New Years Eve Menu Are Available on our website kashmiriaroma.com

I hope you will enjoy your visit :)

Nomii

New Years Eve is a rip off.

Stay in with some friends, eat what you like, watch / play / listen to what you like and drink what you like.

Agreed.

NYE has to be one of the worst nights to go out.

Rip of prices.drunks,pubs to busy its just a nightmare.

Having said all that I still usually end up going out !

Best bet in my experience is to find a quiet local somewhere with enough people to have a good time but not so busy that you can't move around or get served.

Good luck.

Archived