Any ideas for New Years Eve in Sheffield? 2010/11

allieup900

Hi,

I've been looking all over the web for events this NYE, and can find hardly anything, i must have spent a few hours looking through websites and trying to call places! So does anyone have any good ideas or recommendations for me and my partner, both in our mid 20's. We're looking for somewhere with food, entertainment, and hopefully not too pricey.

Thanks.

Alex

I've also spent hours looking for something to do new years eve that is different. Me, my partner and 2 other couples fancy going away for the night but don't know where. Dinner dance type things i do with work so i don't fancy that. Don't fancy sheffield. Good luck in finding something, when i saw this thread i was hoping someone may have suggested something different.

Well I have booked a table at Platillos in Leopold Square in the end, thanks for the advice from everyone.

To Lily -> one of the things we were previously looking at was going away, and I looked quite a bit at Dublin and Edinburgh. You can get return flights to Dublin for about £40 each, and if you're willing to flat share, or stay in a hostel there's accommodation that aren't to expensive, the same for flat/house sharing in Edinburgh, and they have Hogmanay which lasts about 4days and is just a big NYE celebration.

Hope that helps!

xx

• 4 weeks later...

Archived