I've just toasted my last slices of bread

OH MY GOD!! WHATEVER WILL I DO?? I'LL STARVE!!!!

Or alternatively I could make a nice winter broth for dinner, or a curry for tea, or just eat something else.

Am I unique in being able to survive without worry for a day or 2 without bread?

Or alternatively I could make a nice winter broth for dinner, or a curry for tea, or just eat something else.

Am I unique in being able to survive without worry for a day or 2 without bread?

i'd just give up now if i was you, blame all the selfish members of the public who had the foresight/nerve to prepare for the bad weather.

No we quite happily go without, but then again I always have ingredients in to bake my own when time allows. It's not hard.

Plus we are happy to go without milk as there's always black coffee, tea or water.

No lol. 5 of us here, handmade mine yesterday, doesn't need to be

bread flour, plain will do. No panicc here

I've got 999 on speed dial just in case the worse happens and I run out of bread.

We are also alarmingly low on cinnamon, I have the worst luck! It's December too, the worst month to run out.

Archived