I've just toasted my last slices of bread

I haven't had any bread for over 2 years since I became intolerant to wheat, as gluten free bread is just horrible.

I do have loads of lactose free milk in stock, so I am ok there :)

I do miss bread dreadfully, but it is possible to live without it, stock up on oatcakes instead.

Me too......i only eat the gluten free bread as toast. Makes it just about bearable lol :gag:

I'm fearing for my very life now. Ran out of bread over six hours ago! :gag:

I've now resorted to steaming the wallpaper off the wall with a candle and a damp dishcloth and making anaglypta soup out of it!

Problem is ... I've neally run out of magnolia and the midnight blue bamboo stretch up the stairs seems massively unappetising!:gag:

Can you eat computer ink? ....:huh:

I'm fearing for my very life now. Ran out of bread over six hours ago! :gag:

I've now resorted to steaming the wallpaper off the wall with a candle and a damp dishcloth and making anaglypta soup out of it!

Problem is ... I've neally run out of magnolia and the midnight blue bamboo stretch up the stairs seems massively unappetising!:gag:

Can you eat computer ink? ....:huh:

Ever watched 'Little dieter needs to fly' ?

In Germany when we were bombing them wall paper is all some people had to eat, I think the nutrition came from the paste.

And we're moaning about bread :huh:

(mind you its easy for me to say because we have loads)

Ever watched 'Little dieter needs to fly' ?

In Germany when we were bombing them wall paper is all some people had to eat, I think the nutrition came from the paste.

And we're moaning about bread :huh:

(mind you its easy for me to say because we have loads)

What!? ... I presume you're being serious here ... I was making a joke!

I haven't eaten bread for ages, but if there is a shortage I'll probably nip to the shop across the road and buy a loaf so that I don't run out. Is there a sugar shortage as well as I don't have any in the house either, but could buy some if it is geting scarce.

Archived